Continue to de-stress, wind down, relax, become more flexible and increase your strength and balance! Explore the health benefits and relaxation offered by the ancient art of Tai Chi!
- Day(s): Mondays
- Date(s): Jan 9 – April 16, 2012 No Class Feb 20 plus one additional TBA!
- Time(s): 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Number of Classes: 13
- Location: Ekoji Buddist temple
- Address: 6500 Lakehaven Lane, Fairfax Station, VA 22039 – Google it
- Fees: $169 for 13 classes
- Description: Taiji (Tai Chi) Yang Style – Ch’eng Man Ching 37 Variation, Section Three
- Prerequisite: Section One and Two
Classes will be taught with an emphasis on relaxation and increasing flexibility. Modifications are available for physical considerations. The goal is to relax, have fun, and increase and maintain health through breathing and the gentle movements of the form. A tool for improving physical and mental health, Taijiquan is also a martial art, with each movement having applications.
Please REGISTER FOR CLASSES in advance (required).
Please bring your payment to the first class. Email Kris Brinker for more information.
Please see my Entire Class List for Tai Chi (Taiji), Chi Kung (Qigong), and Yoga classes as well as Reiki, offered in or near Chantilly Virginia, Centreville Virginia, Burke Virginia, Fairfax Virginia, Reston Virginia, Manassas VA, Gainesville VA, Bristow VA, and Springfield VA!