- Day(s): Mondays
- Date(s): May 12 – Aug 25, 2014 Note: No Class May 26 and June 30!
- Time(s): 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Number of Classes: 14
- Location: Ekoji Buddhist temple
- Address: 6500 Lakehaven Lane, Fairfax Station, VA 22039 – Google it
- Fees: $182 for 14 classes
- Description: Taiji (Tai Chi) Yang Style – Ch’eng Man Ching 37 Variation, Section Three
- Prerequisite: Proficiency in Section One and Two
Classes will be taught with an emphasis on relaxation and increasing flexibility. Modifications are available for physical considerations. The goal is to relax, have fun, and increase and maintain health through breathing and the gentle movements of the form. A tool for improving physical and mental health, Taijiquan is also a martial art, with each movement having applications.
Tai Chi has been widely recommended by places like the Mayo Clinic and Harvard Medical School to prevent and reverse health conditions related to aging! Also great for arthritis, Parkinson’s, high blood pressure, poor sleep, back and neck pain, stiff and weak joints and chronic stress. All experience levels welcome.
Please REGISTER FOR CLASSES in advance (required).
Please bring your payment to the first class. Email Kris Brinker for more information.
Please see my Entire Class List for Tai Chi (Taiji), Chi Kung (Qigong), and Yoga classes as well as Reiki in Northern VA, offered in or near Chantilly Virginia, Centreville Virginia, Burke Virginia, Fairfax Virginia, Manassas VA, Gainesville VA, Bristow VA, and Springfield VA!