There are many great things about the art of Qigong, and one of these is how easy it is to take part in it from a variety of locations. Those who want to participate in Qigong, Tai Chi, and related activities have multiple options available—including both live and virtual selections.
At Just Breathe Tai Chi, we’re happy to offer both of these options to all our students. We provide live Qigong and Tai Chi classes in both in-person and virtual formats, plus on-demand courses you can take online at your convenience. What are some of the benefits of each of these approaches to Qigong? Here are several.
Benefits of Live Qigong Classes
There are several reasons why some people prefer live, in-person Qigong classes:
- Great learning environment: When you’re in the same room as your instructor and other students, it’s easier to focus and learn. You can also ask questions more easily and get immediate feedback.
- Class camaraderie: It can be motivating and enjoyable to work out with a group of people, especially when you get to know them over time.
- Personalized attention: In a live class, your instructor can give you more personalized attention and instruction to help you improve.
- Contact is possible: Certain parts of Qigong and related disciplines involve physical contact, which is only possible in a live setting.
Benefits of Virtual Qigong Classes
On the flip side, virtual options are ideal for many people interested in Qigong. Here are some reasons why:
- Available at any time: You can usually find a virtual Qigong class that fits your schedule, whether it’s early in the morning or late at night.
- You can learn from anywhere: You don’t have to live near a studio or gym offering Qigong classes. You can take part in virtual sessions from anywhere with an internet connection.
- It’s more affordable: For some people, the cost of taking live Qigong classes may not be feasible. Virtual options are often more affordable and may even be free.
- No travel required: You don’t have to worry about fighting traffic or dealing with bad weather to get to your Qigong class. You can participate from the comfort of your own home.
- Comfort of your own home: You may feel more comfortable working out in your own home, especially if you’re new to Qigong or Tai Chi.
So, which option is right for you? If you’re interested in trying Qigong or Tai Chi, the best way to find out is to try both live and virtual classes and see what works better for you. With just a few clicks, you can sign up for a live or virtual Qigong class at Just Breathe Tai Chi today.